car2go Group GmbH
Our passionate team initiates, designs and develops car2go backend and frontend solutions to drive the business. Thereby, we love technology and encourage a doing culture. Empowering a collaboration to redefine current boundaries of technology we are willing to make an enormous and sustainable impact on societys mobility behavior.
- You build the backend for the car2go fleet
- You will work with other developers in a self-organized Scrum team
- You identify and solve real world challenges
- You elaborate with your team and your Product Owners about technical improvements
- You constantly improve our architecture and our continuous integration practices
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience
- You have a deep understanding of how Node.js and common modules like Express are working
- You have a lot of experience with RESTful APIs and micro services
- You have good skills in test-driven and behavior-driven development
- You are a DevOps guy and know how to use Docker, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- Your knowledge of the usual cloud systems like AWS or IBM Softlayer is a plus
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You have good English skills (spoken and written), German skills are welcome
- You are willing to improve yourself, the team and the workflow
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
car2go is the worldwide leading mobility concept in the area of free floating carsharing. Our service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America and Asia. The passion for new ideas and a pronounced service concept is the focus of our powerful team with more than 500 employees all over the world. The internationally active company is a subsidiary company of Daimler AG.
- Contributing to the future of a fast growing and sustainable company
- A highly motivated international team
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, team events, company Pension, etc.
- Working autonomously with many possibilities to contribute your own ideas
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: email@example.com