car2go Group GmbH
Our passionate team initiates, designs and develops car2go backend and frontend solutions to drive the business. Thereby, we love technology and encourage a doing culture. Empowering a collaboration to redefine current boundaries of technology we are willing to make an enormous and sustainable impact on societies mobility behavior.
- You will write code for web based automated systems to analyze and process high volumes of data in real-time.
- You build the backend for the car2go eco-system
- You will play a key role within the development of our backend systems
- You constantly improve the architecture and performance of our highly available backend applications and respective APIs
- You will write well tested, modular, documented code
- You research for new technologies and you are happy to learn new ones that improve our products
- You will closely collaborate with our multiple Backend- and mobile App-Teams
- You identify and solve diverse real world challenges
- You will work with other software engineers in a self-organized scrum team
- You have an outstanding understanding of Node.js and used frameworks like hapi in production
- Youve built RESTful APIs and micro-services before
- You have good skills in test-driven and behavior-driven development
- Knowledge of the usual cloud systems like AWS or IBM Softlayer is a plus
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You have good English skills (spoken and written)
- You are willing to improve yourself, the team and the workflow
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
car2go is the worldwide leading mobility concept in the area of free floating carsharing. Our service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America and Asia. The passion for new ideas and a pronounced service concept is the focus of our powerful team with more than 500 employees all over the world. The internationally active company is a subsidiary company of Daimler AG.
- Contributing to the future of a fast growing and sustainable company
- A highly motivated international team
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, team events, company pension
- Working autonomously with many possibilities to contribute your own ideas
- Excellent infrastructure (motorway nearby, parking, public transport)
- An outstanding and exclusive office, with a perfect view over the Hamburg harbor
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please don't hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: firstname.lastname@example.org