car2go Group GmbH
Our passionate team designs and develops car2go's customer backend and internal frontend solutions. We handle everything to do with customer data - protecting it, enabling members and car2go employees to manage it, and preventing and detecting abuse of our systems.
- You will play a key role in shaping the appearance and functionality of the business application tool that enables car2go employees to perform actions on customer data
- You will work with other software engineers in a self-organized scrum team and closely collaborate with other car2go development teams
- You will use your individual innovation time to research new technologies and gain knowledge that will help improve our products
- You will take operational responsibility for the services owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
- You will occasionally (once every month or two) travel to meet with car2go development teams which are located in other cities
- You have good spoken and written English skills
- You've used a MV* framework (we don't really care which one)
- You understand how RESTful APIs work. Bonus points for GraphQL or having built or maintained APIs
- You have an interest in our tech stack (don't worry, we don't expect you to be an expert): AngularJS, Vue.js, Node.JS, Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, DataDog, NewRelic, Kibana, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, BlueMix, SoftLayer
- You have good skills in test-driven and behavior-driven development
This is a full-time job, temporary for 6 Month(s)
car2go is the worldwide leading mobility concept in the free-floating carsharing sector. Our service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America and Asia. With a team of more than 500 employees from all over the world with an array of backgrounds and expertise, its no surprise that car2go is the worlds leading carsharing provider. We are all absolutely passionate about what we do, driven by new ideas and a strong commitment to service. We are proud to play a central role in shaping the future of mobility since 2008.
Together with DriveNow we are joining forces to become SHARE NOW and to take urban mobility to the next level.
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Unique Mobility Allowance for your car2go experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and our global team meetings Townhall as essentials of the car2go culture
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vertreten durch den Vorstand: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Manfred Bischoff
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Nr. HRB 19360
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 81 25 26 315