car2go Group GmbH
- You will build, maintain and monitor the customer backend and business application tool
- You will work with other software engineers in a self-organized scrum team and closely collaborate with other car2go development teams
- You will design, develop and support our backend services and respective APIs
- You will use individual innovation time to research new technologies and gain knowledge
- You will take operational responsibility for the services owned by your team, potentially including on-call rotations
- You will frequently (once or twice a month) travel to meet with car2go development teams which are located in other cities. Over time, the travel frequency will diminish
- You have 6-8 years of professional experience with backend development
- You have good spoken and written English skills
- You write well-tested, modular and documented code and have up-to-date skills in Java EE 8
- You have interest or experience working with our tech stack: Java, Node.JS, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Kafka, DataDog, NewRelic, Kibana, Angular, VueJS, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, BlueMix and SoftLayer
- Youve designed, built and monitored RESTful APIs and microservices before
- You have good skills in test-driven and behavior-driven development
- You have experience or knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
This is a full-time job
car2go is the worldwide leading mobility concept in the free-floating carsharing sector. Our service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America and Asia. With a team of more than 500 employees from all over the world with an array of backgrounds and expertise, its no surprise that car2go is the worlds leading carsharing provider. We are all absolutely passionate about what we do, driven by new ideas and a strong commitment to service. We are proud to play a central role in shaping the future of mobility since 2008.
Together with DriveNow we are joining forces to become SHARE NOW and to take urban mobility to the next level.
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Unique Mobility Allowance for your car2go experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and our global team meetings Townhall as essentials of the car2go culture
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vertreten durch den Vorstand: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Manfred Bischoff
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Nr. HRB 19360
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 81 25 26 315