car2go Group GmbH
Our team is located in the beautiful city of Hamburg, right next to the river Elbe. We design, develop and make the car2go apps for Android and iOS as amazing as they are.
- You build the Android version of the car2go app
- You constantly improve our app architecture
- You will write no new Java classes, only Kotlin
- You identify and solve real world challenges
- You will work in a self-organized Scrum team
- You ensure that our app has an outstanding performance
- You will pro-actively address current and future availability, capacity and security needs of our Android application
- You will share your exceptional Android development knowledge and support your colleagues
- You elaborate with your team and your Product Owners about technical improvements
- You have many years of experience as developer
-.You know your way around the Android SDK and enjoy working with Kotlin
- You have great understanding of RxJava, Dependency Injection and testing of Android Apps
- You have an eye for design and user experience
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team, taking the initiative and introducing new ideas
- You have good English skills (spoken and written)
- You are willing to improve yourself, the team, the workflow and the product
- You are passionate about an innovative product
This is a full-time job
car2go is the worldwide leading mobility concept in the free-floating carsharing sector. Our service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America and Asia. With a team of more than 500 employees from all over the world with an array of backgrounds and expertise, its no surprise that car2go is the worlds leading carsharing provider. We are all absolutely passionate about what we do, driven by new ideas and a strong commitment to service. As a young company and a subsidiary of Daimler AG, we are proud to play a central role in shaping the future of mobility since 2008.
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Unique Mobility Allowance for your car2go experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and our global team meetings Townhall as essentials of the car2go culture
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vertreten durch den Vorstand: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Manfred Bischoff
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Nr. HRB 19360
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 81 25 26 315