Mercedes-Benz Türk A.S.
A system engineer who develops electrical specifications/standards and components for Mercedes-Benz Buses..
We're looking for dedicated " System and Component Development Engineers".•Developing Systems and components such as interior lighting, emergency function, governing outer mirror and driver window, passenger information system, passenger service system for the future Mercedes Benz buses globally.
- Managing the features, development of system specifications, review and further developing the system features respecting to functional safety ISO 26262.
- Requirement and validation engineering for the future busses in system, vehicle and component level, respecting to functional safety ISO 26262.
- Approve SW/HW releases for the products, participate in PPAP, define test concepts and test specifications for the product.
- Coordination with various stake holders e.g. E/E system partners, purchase, logistics, Quality, Aftersales for product development.
- Creation, control and maintenance of the product development schedule taking into consideration the process milestones of the vehicle development quality gates.
- Create/Maintain product specification documents appropriate for the vehicle lines and distribution/clarification of the same with the development stake-holders
- Coordinate activities e.g. product documentation, error management, release management during development process.
- Work independently and meet deadlines. Proactively inform management of project issues, delays and risks.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Plan and drive Task force activities as required.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electric/electronic engineering , information technology or software engineering or equivalent
- Previous Automotive OEM or Tier1 supplier work experience of several years in the automotive industry and inter-connected electronic systems, software development techniques and languages (e.g.LogiCAD,Matlab&Simulink or similar )
- Knowledge on vehicle electronics/-mechatronics and processes, CAN/LIN BUS communication and methods and tools.
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken, German is an asset
- Good communication skills and customer orientation
- Ability to work in team and high motivation, eager to learn and willingness to travel
Vertreten durch den Vorstand: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Manfred Bischoff
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Nr. HRB 19360
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 81 25 26 315