Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
The Business Analyst bridges the gap between IT and business and knows the business processes of his environment. He/she advises business partners on the analysis and optimization of processes as well as the description of business requirements.
Scope of duties:
- Consulting of business partners on IT topics including innovations and IT trends.
- Analyzes, models and designs scenarios for the optimization of business processes.
- Collaborate with business units to improve business processes and support the design process.
- Derivation and documentation of IT requirements.
- Testing of the requirements for feasibility.
- Support of change processes.
- Communication networker.
- Education: University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or equivalent higher education.
- Several years of work experience in IT, some of them in manufacturing area.
- Fluent English (mandatory), German (beneficial). Polish language is a must.
- Team player and good communication skills.
*Please attach CV in English.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315