Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Main issues and objectives of the position
- Lead of quality and supply for powertrain suppliers (e. g. components)
1.Order and control existing powertrain suppliers’ parts delivery & quality
2. Quality assessment of new powertrain parts/suppliers for new models.
3. Investigate the cause of quality trouble and judge countermeasures of the suppliers.
4. Operate of claim compensation and reimbursement process.
5. Lead improvement activities of parts' quality.
Maximize the output of the department and motivate staffs by leading the department based on the policy of the company, evaluating staffs appropriately, communicating with them, and exercising leadership methods. Develop persons with high moral character, who comply with relevant regulations and company rules. Develop future Leaders.
- Overseas & domestic supplier development, evaluation and selection
1. At Supplier selection phase, evaluate supplier quality and logistic performance with Procurement department
2. Implementation of Quality and logistic improvement activities on the basis of Supplier level
3. Tracking of supplier maturity along with CVDS process
4. Establishment of quality and logistic processes with Domestic/Overseas suppliers
-New model operation control/planning
1. In order to ensure parts availability and quality, conduct coordination/negotiation with suppliers.
2. Order and control parts delivery and quality strategy of new models.
3. Order and control parts delivery/production schedule of new models with associated sections.
4. Implement ISIR/PPAP based on Fuso Supplier Quality Guide Book
- To investigate the cause of quality trouble at supplier parts
1. Confirm the content of trouble from line claim and returned parts etc. And direct the manager or staff the content of inspection. And approve the investigation answer.
2. Direct the staff the correction and the relapse prevention plan. And request the action on the customer from the manager.
3. Do the manager's support and following of Investigation and Conference of Market measures matter.
- To operate of Claim compensation
1. Approve defective goods judgment and trouble measures request and issue this to the supplier.
2. Confirm the correspondence of the amount of money of the claim for compensation and treatment.
- To do the improvement activity of quality.
1. Direct the execution of the quality results evaluation of the supplier and confer on suppliers’ quality results evaluation result with a related section and put this on the agenda to the director.
2. Analyze the content of quality worst supplier's trouble. And direct the manager the improvement.
- Parts delivery progress management
1. Adjust with the supplier and negotiate to ensure the parts availability.
2. Secure the performance of parts delivery from supplier according to the long and intermediate forecast including tracking production preparation and tooling.
3. Promote improvement and guidance to the supplier who causes the delivery trouble.
- English (Bilingual or professional)
- Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
- Access, SAP
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master), major in mechanical engineering preferred. Or other science degree (including Economic engineering).
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315