Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Customer Services Management
It is the Customer Services teams who gets our engineering innovations on to the road!
People who buy our vehicles also wish to receive great service during the period of use. They want to have individual advices, effective processing of warranty and damage claims, first-rate maintenance, and optimum parts supply. Therefore we, the Customer Services team, develop and future-proof our service network and determine the strategic orientation of key business processes. For generating sales leads, we spare no effort to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction with building sustainable relationships and trust through open and interactive communication. Our Key areas include Product management, Warranty & Goodwill management, Field management for Japan and International and other customer service support.
With this effort and the help of a multicultural as well as motivated team we generate over 50% of Mitsubishi Fuso’s revenue. This makes our Customer Services department highly profitable and therefore one of the most important areas within the organization.
Customer Services Fuso Field Management, Warranty & Goodwill supports the end-to-end process from product failure until the problem is fixed. The key to our success is providing immediate measures and make sure the customer leaves our workshop satisfied.
Your Roles and Tasks
- Collection and processing of product quality information from the markets and facilitation of problem solution at cross-functional meetings
- Support onsite investigation in case of critical vehicle failure
- Information sharing with the markets and internal relevant departments
- Making reports on critical quality issues
- Technical consultation
- Field fix tracking/coordination
- Provide market information and clarify market concern regarding design/spec change of part/vehicle
Practical knowledge and experiences
- Major in Engineering studies
- Experience in the automotive and particularly the truck industry
- IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Personal skill requirement
- Strong teamwork skills and multicultural awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Japanese level: Business (mandatory)
- English level: Business (mandatory)
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315