Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Technical skill requirement:
- Ability to take Design decisions related to sheet metal and Plastic components from tooling perspective.
- Good Knowledge of load body structures for commercial vehicles
- Good knowledge in design modules of NX ( Sheet metal, Plastics & casting )
- Working experience in automotive domain is must.
- Planning, execution & coordination with the Offshore Team.
- Good communication skills with Japanese language is must.
Personal skill requirement
- Strong will to succeed and result-driven
- Open-minded and motivated towards new ideas that lead to improvement of business
- Excellent project planning & communication skills (spoken, written, and presentation)
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- University degree in Engineering (preferably automotive)
- Exposure of working with Global companies
Represented by the Board of Management: Dieter Zetsche (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315