Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
· Experience in Electric Vehicle Systems. At least expert in one of the domain: Electric Drive, Automotive High Voltage Systems, High Voltage Battery Management, Electric vehicle charging systems.
· Know-how of Model Based Development & Verification processes Control system development & testing using MATLAB Simulink TargetLink.
· Experience & hands on tools used for development & testing for Automotive ECU s/w development.
· Experience in e-drive system (EV) modeling would be an added advantage
· Basic C Programming skills
· Good communication skill and good team player
· Detailed know how of Model Based development processes for Series SW Dev
· Experience in ISO26262.
· Knowhow of HiL testing
· Japanese or German language proficiency
Lead review meetings with peers & Business counterparts.
Write requirements, test specifications, performs analysis and detailed design of Control functions for xEV, Rapid Control prototyping of new concepts
Plan tasks & activities for peers, execute technical project activities & preparation of status reports and escalation of issues, risks and mitigation.
Education & Training: Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/Electronic engineering
Relevant Experience Required: 6 to 8 years
Represented by the Board of Management: Dieter Zetsche (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315