Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
- Lead the team technically, provide solutions and manage project deliverables.
- Task Planning, tracking, holding status meetings with stakeholders ensuring deliverables completed as per the requirements.
- Coordination with Onsite/Offshore engineer
- Creation of Circuit & Wiring diagrams,
- Creation of Harness Drawings.
- Good Experience in Wiring harness design/manufacturing domain.
- Strong Automotive Engineering Background
- OEM experience with Truck background in designing of wiring harness Circuits/Schematics
- 8-12 years of experience in CHS modules along with Logic & Harness XC module.
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience with Circuits, Wiring diagrams & Harness Drawing standards for automotive
- Knowledge of CHS & CAD System (NX/CATIA) Bridge.
- Knowledge of Circuit / Wiring diagram analysis
- Good communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience in Creation of Harness drawings in Capital Harness XC
- Knowledge of Wiring harness manufacturing process.
- Proficiency in Japanese / German language.
BE/ Btech/ME /Mtech- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315