Daimler Mobility Services GmbH
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is developing the mobility of the future. With brands like car2go, mytaxi and moovel, but also with services for autonomous driving as well as our own eWallet Mercedes Pay, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility services. In addition, we have shareholdings in future-oriented companies like Turo, Flixbus and Blacklane and many more. This makes us one of the most forward-thinking Daimler AG subsidiaries.
With more than 100 highly motivated employees Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is the key link between the various mobility services and Daimler AG. Our ideas of today shape the mobility of tomorrow.
The future of mobility is shared and autonomous. Our Autonomous Services team works at providing the functionality that enables an autonomous vehicle to efficient and user friendly. We work hard to shape the technology that is required to make our future customers happy and keep them safe, by solving complex problems outside of the car. At the moment we are searching for a few special people to join us on this exciting path.
The Autonomous Services team at Daimler Mobility is at the forefront in creating the tools and services needed to provide customers with an unforgettable autonomous mobility experience. What we are building today will result in a journey that will take our customers wherever they need to go whether on a solo trip, shared ride or public transportation.
Together with Daimlers autonomous and vehicle teams, our goal is not simply to get our customers from A to B but to get them there with the quality and safety they have come to expect from our brand.
- Analyse large amounts of raw video data and build a perception stack that understands traffic scenes
- Collaborate with our mapping partners to build map-update pipelines and a camera-only object and vehicle localisation engine
- Research state of the art solutions and evaluate their feasibility for implementation
- Help build a simulation environment for training and benchmarking our machine learning models before deployment
- Advanced knowledge of signal processing and computer vision techniques such as CNNs, Kalman Filters, Particle Filters, etc.
- Experience building production-level computer vision systems, preferably with Python or C++
- Experience with either TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV or MXNet
- Knowledge of or experience with LiDARs and cameras, OBD, SLAM, sensor fusion and computer vision on the edge would be a plus
- Some prior experience with Kubernetes and Docker could be beneficial
- Passion for mobility or next-generation transport
- Experience working with or in support of diverse team structures
- A strong desire to learn, collaborate and mentor
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
- Contributing to the future of a fast growing and sustainable company
- A highly motivated international team
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, team events, company pension
- Working autonomously with many possibilities to contribute your own ideas
- Excellent infrastructure
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time). We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online via www.daimler.com/career (Reference Number 215260). For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH: firstname.lastname@example.org
Represented by the Board of Management: Dieter Zetsche (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315