Daimler Trucks North America LLC
When you join Daimler, you become a brand ambassador for a diverse global network of over 250,000 committed employees on 6 continents. Our employees drive the future of innovation in each of our world-class brands, including Freightliner trucks, Western Star trucks, Detroit™ engines and components, Thomas Built Buses, and Freightliner Custom Chassis.
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is the undisputed leader in the commercial vehicle market. We are elevating the industry by setting the bar for quality and execution. Our DTNA employees are empowered to drive the Technology Revolution through our innovative products and customer-focused culture. Our dedication to our customers does not stop once our products hit the road. We immerse ourselves in the customers’ experience and what drives their business toward the future.
Daimler. One Team. Best Team.
Driven to connect our world. Apply today!
SelecTrucks of Charlotte is looking for a highly energetic self motivated individual for the position of Fleet Sales Specialist to assist customers in finding the right product for their commercial needs.
- With the support of management and provision of prospecting tools, establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the SelecTrucks Center’s products / programs.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Works with management to resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and utilizing the company customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Achieves sales goals through territory and time management.
- This position will adhere to weekly schedule of inside/outside days and as directed by Center Manager.
- Management to define and meet sales goals.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Previous sales experience required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to work with others in a team environment required
- Computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Professional appearance and conduct required
- Class B CDL or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire required
- Bilingual preferred
- An attached resume is required
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application
- Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
For an accommodation or special assistance with applying for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department at 503-745-8982 or toll free 800-206-3369. For TTY/TDD enabled call 503-745-2137 or toll free 866-355-6935.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315