Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Description of the position
The material lab engineer’s duty is to conduct different types of analysis by using inspection methods to observe the real situation, clarify the root cause of field failures and to recommend corrective actions
Your Roles and Tasks
- Investigation of the field failures to find failure root causes/ investigate the different kinds of requests related to non metal parts and corrosion in material lab
- Creation and modification of test reports
- Coordination of the corrosion lab staff to conclude test reports
- Assistance on IATF16949 and ISO 17025:2017 implementation and conduction
- Coordinate the relation between the corrosion lab and the R&D department, as well as Supplier management
Practical knowledge and experiences
- BSc/MSc in mechanical/metallurgical/polymer/materials engineering
- Minimum of 2 years related experience, preferably in automotive or supplier industry
- Strong knowledge of non metal materials (polymer, coatings, plastics,..), corrosion, surface engineering
- Basic knowledge of quality concepts
- English: Native/Business Level
- Japanese: Business Level preferred
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315