Head of Parts Operations FUSO
- Collection and analysis of data which will assist the Warehouse operations to offer a high level of customer service to its partners in the Middle East and African regions.
- Internal coordination of data and priority to provide proper transparency between the Logistics, Warehouse Operations and Customer Services teams.
- Responsible for efficient coordination and follow up processes between Dubai Logistics team, and the Regional Center teams (MENA, Central Africa, South Africa).
- Oversight and coordination of CSR, Transportation, Documentation and Accounts team tasks.
- Ensuring adequate transparency on Order status.
- Review & analysis of key order characteristics (value, lead-time, Fill Rate, etc.).
- KPI consolidation and update.
- Lead – Claims handling with General Distributors/ Markets and Stakeholders – Report
- Intransit analysis related to planned backorder allocation upon receipt in Warehouse.
- Coordination between Markets, Market mangers and Dubai Warehouse for timely Order Intakes.
- Ensuring timely outbound shipments from Dubai Warehouse.
Order Inquiry & Follow-up
- Backorder Analysis, Report and follow up.
- Follow up & escalation with Suppliers for urgent component supply
- Timely coordination with D2S / RBEI teams to resolve IT challenges permanently.
Transportation & Documentation
- Establishing and Renewing Freight Contracts.
- Ensure maximum truck utilization and report.
- Ensuring timely implementation of changes regards to Import and Export documentation.
- Streamline communications between Atsugi, Dubai Warehouse and General Distributors / Markets
- Resource utilization tracking and optimization.
- Lead - Cost saving measures and implementation.
Dubai Government Offices
- Handling of all topics and implementation of new regulations related to JAFZA, Dubai customs, Dubai trade and Dubai Chamber of commerce.
- Ensuring timely ESMA Registration and necessary alignments with General Distributors / Markets.
- Ensuring timely VAT filing and tracking refunds and report.
Finance & Accounting
- Ensure timely tracking and invoicing of all AP/AR transactions and periodic review.
- Track the Variable cost trends, control and report on monthly basis.
- Ensure timely payments to Suppliers & General Distributors.
- Ensure timely alignments and communication to HQ Accounting, Treasury & General Distributors
Integrity & Compliance
- Ensure adherence to all the policies and standards at all the times
- Commitment to the culture of integrity within the organisation and also with business partners
- Regular training on personal development and skillset.
- Regular training and updates on compliance issues.