Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Information about the department
As almost all Commercial Vehicle Manufactures, Daimler Trucks Asia (DTA) is facing unknown challenges from future megatrends of Autonomous Driving, Connected and Electrified Trucks, as well as, the automation of Production and Administrative Processes, with the help of IT.
Daimler Trucks Asia aims to be the Frontrunner in the development and implementation of these technologies, and within DTA’s IT Strategy where ‘Data is the new Oil’, DTAs’ IT Department is an integral strategic enabler helping reach these future targets.
Through automating and digitalizing our processes, we will speed up our work efforts, implementing and utilizing data driven approaches and technologies (e.g. Big Data and Business Analytics), that will lead to improved management decisions, increased customer satisfaction, among other positive factors.
Your Roles and Tasks
- Bill off Material integration project: TruckBoM project management officer.
- O rganize and monitor inter-connected projects within a Program.
- Manage cross-project activities, coordination between IT Work streams.
- Organize information with/from work-streams and delivery teams.
- Track timeline, milestones, budgets and activities
- Apply Risk Management techniques to track project and program risks and report regularly to management
- Prepare reports for steering committee and Management
- Facilitate Meetings, prepare workshops with Business, IT and external suppliers
- Manage internal and external program communication
- Set-up and manage reporting within IT Organization
- Onboarding processes for new team members
- Manage Purchasing and Invoice booking
- Create news articles and communication to line organization
- Create and manage communication & meeting plan
Provide guidance for interns and trainees
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in PMO activities within a global organization for IT system development
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent computer skills: Windows 10, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Prioritization skills, to balance key priorities.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration.
- Coordinate activities with central team in Germany during requirement and development phase
- Actively support UAT phase and resolve issues with central development team
- Team Player
- Clear and concise in communication
- Independent thinker
- Ability to take the initiative and overcome obstacles
- Passion for automotive manufacturing
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in spoken Japanese
- Spoken Germany skills would be of added advantage
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315