Mercedes-Benz Portugal, S.A.
Cars are your passion? Working in Mercedes-Benz has always been your dream?
Would you like to have an international experience in sunny Portugal integrated in a multicultural and dynamic team?
We are looking for the best technical talents to join the Mercedes-Benz Network Assistance Center!
Based in Portugal, the new Network Assistance Center provides support on a wide range of After-Sales services to Mercedes Benz Retailers in 15 countries - Italy, Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Denmark, UK and Greece.
- To provide technical support to authorized dealer network;
- To manage processes or technical product concerns aiming resolution;
- To maintain information files, research and create technical literature;
- To participate in key technical training;
- To interface with country’s headquarters;
- To support the dealers in all after sales topics such as processes and systems, warranty enquiries, service contract claims assessment.
- Bachelor degree in Automotive Engineer and/or experience as technician in car industry;
- Intermediate level of IT skill;
- Native or excellent level of grammar and writing skills in German;
- Fluent in English as corporate language (mandatory);
- Fluent in a third market language is an advantage;
- Availability to travel for training purpose.
What we o ffer:
- Integration in Mercedes-Benz Portugal S.A., international company with a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- Attractive relocation package if you apply from outside Portugal;
- Free private health insurance.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315