Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Objectives of the Position
•Drive IT support in whole DevOps lifecycle from Ops perspective for complex applications in Digital Pre-Sales area.
- Lead and coordinate the Financial Service China software development.
- Consult the business units as well as the IT application owners with the aim to create the best solution.
- Support the related units (application & business) within the requirements engineering phases.
- Act as developer within the IT application domain and contribute in the solution design phase
- Collaborate and support the test engineer to do the test and fix bugs.
- Provide L3 support for production IT incident
- Lead L2 operation support staff in daily work
- Create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance
- Manage and coordinate the environment in cooperation with the operation team, which is responsible for the infrastructure
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in working in an agile delivery environment acting as Ops responsible in DevOps team
• 3+ years of experience in software development using C# or Java
• Strong hands-on experience in automated deployments and configuration management
• Experience of one or more of following DevOps tools: Jenkins, GoCD, Git, Puppet, Docker.
• Experience with log management tools like Splunk and ELK/Elastic is a plus
• Experience with repository managers like Nexus is a plus
• Experience with production system monitoring tools like SolarWinds, AppDynamics is a plus
• Window and Linux OS scripting skills
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Knowledge on the DevOps automated delivery pipeline CICD
• Able to work independently and perform well under pressure with minimal supervision
• Able to work with business stakeholders and external customers directly
• Strong verbal and written in Mandarin and English skills
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315