Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc.
- Partner with business unit leaders on strategy development, including identifying product gaps, evaluating cooperation options, and collaborating on target selection criteria
- Work alongside development teams to productize innovations in partnership with early to late stage high-tech companies
- Develop engagement models for early to late stage high-tech companies for Mercedes-Benz
- Assess product and company fitness for long-term strategic partnership
- Ideate, Plan and Execute proof of concepts with internal and external engineering and design teams
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Develop network of industry contacts, venture capital firms, and advisory executives to bring knowledge of market trends and opportunities to bear on strategic discussions
- Supporting the cooperation & innovation management process for MBRDNA.
- Responsibilities include screening, selection and evaluation of possible external cooperation partners located in North America leading to proof of concept (POC) and cooperation agreements together with departments
- Pro-active scouting for start-ups and innovative technology in North America , and benchmarking technology against other solutions, in close collaboration & alignment with international R&D network, globally
- Identifying technology and innovation trends for R&D departments, and taking part in strategic decision-making for adopting open innovation solutions by R&D departments.
- Supporting RD/IM and MBRDNA management team in various activities, including hosting of delegations.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with applicable business processes, accounting entries, reporting and documentation requirements; continuous documentation along Innovation Management Cycle in CIMme.
MBRDNA is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous benefits and compensation, work/life balance tools and several methods of recognition and rewards. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K savings plan, tuition and fitness reimbursement programs and much more.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315