Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Korea Ltd.
As IT Specialist for the Server and Database management in our IT Infrastructure team you are responsible for the run and change of the server infrastructure of MBFS in Korea.
You also take responsibility
- for the project and budget planning in your area
- for the supplier relationship within your area
- that information security requirements, laws and regulations are followed
These are your focus areas:
IT Server and Database environment
You ensure a stable IT Server and Database environment and design and set-up servers according to Daimler’s and DFS’s global infrastructure policies and the local regulations in Korea.
You perform security patches and upgrades servers in accordance with vulnerability reports and corporate guidelines in order to minimize critical/high vulnerabilities.
You monitor the servers and manage their lifecycle and keep them in a supported state.
You lead the server asset management and the related documentation.
IT infrastructure projects
You support IT project and lead IT infrastructure projects to ensure timely implementation of corporate, regional or local infrastructure projects that are effecting the server environment. You communicate with the relevant stakeholders and provide a regular projects status.
You ensure all necessary infrastructure server vendors are available for the support and facilitate server vendor(s) for improving server performance and incident resolution.
Information security and data protection, risk and compliance
You support the Information security officer (ISO) and implement, execute and monitor IT security measures and ensure all security KPIs stay in a healthy state,
You implement, execute and monitor IT Security concepts for the server infrastructure based on global Daimler IT & IT Financial Services standards and local regulations for FS companies.
You maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the Company's compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition laws.
Graduate or post graduate degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in IT (plan/build/run)
- IT Service Management (Business Requirements, IT Services, SLAs, ITIL etc.)
- Worked on intercultural projects
- IT Infrastructure planning and change management
- Broad technical IT Infrastructure knowledge
- Business and process knowledge in the field of automotive and finance is an advantage
- Very good understanding of the ITIL methodology
- Server management (Windows server, Unix)
- Vulnerability management, server hardening and building secure server environments
- Server monitoring
- Application recovery and Disaster recovery
- Backup management
- High degree of customer orientation, team spirit and motivation
- Self-Initiative, high flexibility in working schedule, high reliability in delivering results
- Language skills: Fluent in Korean and very good English skill
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315