car2go Group GmbH
As part of the Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) Team you are responsible for improving the effectiveness of all marketing decisions and you support data-driven decision making by proactively providing meaningful data analyses and customer insights to the CLM and all other marketing teams.
- You are the Go-to person for all CLM and dialogue-marketing related analysis and reports
- You are responsible for the reporting of marketing KPIs, such as e.g. drives, revenue, conversion rates, CLV, etc.
- You set up and constantly improve KPI-Dashboards within the given BI and IT-infrastructure (e.g. DWH, Tableau, DATORAMA)
- You are responsible for the segmentation of the customer base to develop segment specific marketing communication
- You independently drive and create key analyses to determine the effectiveness and impact of the marketing efforts (e.g. campaigns, A/B Tests)
- You monitor long-term performance and efficiency of marketing channels/ campaigns/ business data and proactively communicate actionable insights to stakeholders
- You independently align, coordinate and manage dependencies and stakeholders such as management, marketing, performance marketing, business intelligence, product team etc. and stakeholder requirements
- You present results to the management with a strong passion and belief in the conclusion
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Statistics, eCommerce, Informatics or similar with at least 2 years of working experience in an analytical field
- You have a proven expert knowledge in working with reporting tools and dashboards such as Tableau or similar
- You have very good SQL knowledge. Additional programming skills are a plus (PHP, VBA, Python)
- You have excellent knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are passionate about numerical reasoning and solving analytical problems
- You have a highly precise and structured way of working
- You have a hands-on mentality and a passion to translate insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- You learn quickly on the go, are adaptable and able to work independently or in a team, showing initiative, introducing and implementing new ideas
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about the concept of flexible mobility
- You have fluent English and German skills (further language skills is a plus)
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
car2go is the worldwide leading mobility concept in the free-floating carsharing sector. Our service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America and Asia. With a team of more than 500 employees from all over the world with an array of backgrounds and expertise, its no surprise that car2go is the worlds leading carsharing provider. We are all absolutely passionate about what we do, driven by new ideas and a strong commitment to service. We are proud to play a central role in shaping the future of mobility since 2008.
Together with DriveNow we are joining forces to become SHARE NOW and to take urban mobility to the next level.
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Unique Mobility Allowance for your car2go experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and our global team meetings Townhall as essentials of the car2go culture
- Office located at the heart of the city
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: firstname.lastname@example.org
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315