Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
• Wholesale Operations
- Ensure the daily operation smoothly and properly. Suggest on working efficiency improvement and process optimize
- Ensure the dealer credit line can be activated/adjusted/closed correctly and in time
- Monitor Wholesale Finance System performance and dealer DAAS System, communicate with IT to solve ad-hoc system issues. And come up with system enhancement requirements according to business needs
- System Testing in UAT and summarize the testing results, follow up with IT until apply into production environment
- Perform and Double check other daily operation such as Loan cancellation, recall stock, invoice cancellation, final settlement cancellation, receipt cancellation, etc.
- Central coordination in daily operation such as Demo car handling, interface file upload, Payment Advise checking, Loan Model checking, report preparing, day-end process, etc.
- Central coordination in Audit and Quality check related
- Relevant documents and files management.
• Wholesale Program and Project
- Communicate and cooperate with other departments to develop wholesale new program and set up relative wholesale operation process
- Conduct with IT to enhance the Wholesale Finance System and DAAS to meet the business requirement of new program/product
- Push forward and monitor on-going project implement
- Support the project which related with Wholesale Operations.
· Dealer Service
- Follow up dealer special requirement and Problem solving
- Cooperation with other related department to enhance dealer satisfaction.
- Standardize and optimize dealer service process
- Develop training plan and material
- Wholesale payment collection/Outstanding/Escalation
- Monitor dealer repayment of principal outstanding and payment of interests and fees
- Monitor and manage dealers for overdue outstanding payment, curtailment payments, interest and fee
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments, brand partners and dealers on arrear management handling
- Provide necessary support in problem dealer cases, if any.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or equivalent
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Good at learning and communication
- Above 3 years experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, Accounting Firm or other related finance industry or function
- Operational and service management experience will be preferable.
• Specific Knowledge
- Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Business knowledge on auto mobile loan is preferred
- Good time management skills
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315