Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Information about the department
We are looking for a talented secretary for the Director of Group & Product Controlling / FC Automation to support the Director in his everyday tasks.
Your Roles and Tasks
1. Assistant and administration duties
- You are managing the schedule of the Senior Manager of Group Controlling Trucks Asia, scheduling meetings with internal and external business partners, preparing business trips and handling all included travel administration related topics, such as flights, car rental, cost reimbursements and so on.
- Additionally, you ensure a proper preparation and filing of all relevant documentations in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders.
- You are in full responsibility of handling the entire back office / administrative processes of the Group Controlling including Video Conferencing
2. Meeting and event preparation
- Beside the organization and scheduling of meetings, you will also be responsible for preparation of onside and offside meetings which includes the coordination with secretaries of other offices
3. Supporting the board members in (department internal) projects, tracking their progress, collecting deliverables, etc
4. Correspondence with internal and external partners
Practical knowledge and experiences
In order to qualify for the posted position, you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Appropriate prioritization of tasks
- High stress tolerance
- Flexibility and possessing the ability to handle changes on short notice within given deadlines
- Management of tasks by appropriate delegation
- Effective and professional relationship management of key partners, e.g. other secretaries, assistants or direct reports.
- Profound experience of secretarial and administrative duties, minimum 3 years of experience in similar field
- Excellent soft skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Basic knowledge of IT Hardware (Video & Telephone Conference Systems) to set up conference
- Japanese: Native level
- English: Business level
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315