Daimler Greater China Ltd.
• Ensure sufficient capacity & supplier readiness of the Asian suppliers in order to secure timely delivery of right parts towards BBAC and Daimler plants worldwide.
• Conduct onsite supplier evaluation, logistic audits, capacity verification audits, supplier performance tests to assess the supplier’s status according to VDA standards. Enhance the supplier’s performance to meet BBAC/Daimler logistical and capacity requirements.
• Calculate required supplier capacities based on documentation in Daimler systems and project information, align with supplier and buyer about the countermeasures, present in committees to get a management decision for the capacity extensions.
• Build the team relation with global as well as hub supplier managers to tackle complex situations of capacity management related to multiple car and powertrain plants. Also support global supplier managers to solve the capacity crisis arising at Asian suppliers by systematic task force management.
• Cross functional teamwork with Quality Engineers, MRP controllers, R&D & Buyers to ensure suppliers meet all the Daimler project milestones with respect to EDI set up, production & capacity planning, warehouse, production process management and transport management.
• Use Daimler standard methods and systems to manage the supplier readiness information and also use reporting tools to manage timely report to higher management and headquarters.
• Trigger escalations during bottlenecks and whenever supplier capacity under crisis. Formulate and lead cross functional and multi national task force team to solve the bottleneck and capacity crisis not to affect MB Carline production plan.
• Exhibit team spirit/flexibility with colleagues/commodity supplier managers to support each other in day to day work.
• Studies in Business with focus on Logistics/ Supply chain management within the fields of business and engineering, industrial engineering or technical education background.
• Minimum of 5 years work experiences in Logistics Planning and/or Supplier Readiness Logistics / Supplier Capacity Management, Production Program Planning, knowledge of automotive industry.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
• Know-how and experience in the use of logistic relevant systems.
• Willingness of frequent travelling.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315