Daimler Greater China Ltd.
As a project manager for Capacity Management ensures the handling of all project relevant tasks within the overall project organization for all carlines.
• In cross-functional projects with the JV partners acting as project team member for direct communication between project organization and capacity management team and the management team of MP China.
• Support of coordination with Germany and BBAC;
• Support all reporting functions up to E2 level (e.g. capacity status report,delivery status reports, and shortage reports);
• Link to HQ in Germany to support and align new methods and processes
• Direct Communication to NAFTA Hub MBUSI/Mexico, South Africa to align/interchange processes and methods
• Capacity check distribution and follow-up, coordination with Germany
Studies in Business with focus on Logistics/ Supply chain management within the fields of business and engineering, industrial engineering or technical education background.
• Minimum of 5 years work experiences in Logistics Planning and/or Project Management related to Supplier Readiness Logistics / Supplier Capacity Management, Production Program Planning, knowledge of automotive industry.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skill.
• Know-how and experience in the use of logistic relevant systems.
• Good communication skills.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315