Daimler Northeast Asia Parts Trading and Services Co., Ltd.
Objectives of the Position
- Assist the shift Manager Operation to supervise and monitor the team of store men assigned in the daily operation of checking and inbound receiving of goods consignments. - Be a role model of the team of Inbound Store men in implementing the set guidelines of warehouse standardized core processes
- Ensure that all task delegated to subordinates are completed within the scheduled time frame and executed in proper and good order.
- Monitor the proper utilization of space and warehouse equipment.
- Conduct periodic maintenance checks of warehouse structures and premises and report accordingly on defects and problems encountered.
- Monitor the progress and shortcomings of staff performances and recommend training and skill development in order to achieve a higher level of productivity
- Responsible to maintain discipline amongst subordinates assigned under his/her responsibility to adhere company policies and ensure to follow safety rules and regulations promulgated by the warehouse administrators.
• Work Processes
- Monitor the daily workflow and identify the bottleneck areas and discuss with superior for possible and outright solutions
- Ensure to follow and implement the standard process of Pre-Alert Information received from the Logistics Centers and/or Sub-suppliers
- Assist the shift Manager Operation in daily implementation and workflow distribution in the warehouse receiving area
- Monitor and implement the timely processing of Factory Claims and co-ordinate with corresponding team colleagues for any untoward processing results
- Co-ordinate with the forwarder and obtain relevant documents on the inbound goods for filing and reporting purposes
- Ensure that all incoming goods are cleared from the receiving within the set guidelines and time frame
- Conduct orientation on the Newly Hired Store men and be a coach to the Team Members
- Responsible for the Inbound Quality Check of PMSS related Top Ten Damaged Parts
- Perform tasks as instructed by the warehouse shift Manager Operation from time to time
- Diploma in Logistics or Business Administration (and/or) related experience in warehouse operations
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Familiar with warehousing and distribution systems.
- Familiar with MS office excel, power point, database.
- Knowledge of automotive parts and customs clearance would be an advantage.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315