Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
To design and develop cloud-native micro-services on a Microsoft Azure based platform
Total Experience: 10-14 years
- Evaluate and design solutions for key architectural aspects for the platform such as micro-services framework, event based orchestration, on premise system data extraction and provisioning, container orchestration, container and application health monitoring, API management, identity and access management.
- Lead an agile team of senior and junior software developers and engineers in designing and delivering solutions for specific business cases supported by the platform.
- Provide mentoring and consulting support to developers and engineers.
- Support project leadership in delivering solutions within time, budget and acceptable quality.
- Analyze and research new technologies and infrastructures necessary to provide efficient and cost effective solutions for scaling and upgrading the platform.
- Expertise in designing solutions on major cloud platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure, and services therein.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and developing distributed enterprise applications, including those hosted on cloud, involving system integration aspects.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate complex IaaS / PaaS / SaaS concepts to engineering team as well as other stakeholders.
- Expert level proficiency with at least one programming language such as Java, Python, C/C++, C#.
- Expert Level proficiency in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipeline processes; automated build and test systems (e.g. Jenkins / Maven).
- Experience of working in distributed teams of software developers and engineers in an agile setting.
- In-depth knowledge of Objected Oriented, SOA/micro-services and Cloud Architecture patterns.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, spoken Japanese skills would be of added advantage
Team player | Self-motivated | Clear and concise in communication| Independent thinker | Ability to take initiative and overcome obstacles | Self-learner | Problem solver
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315