Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Korea Ltd.
1. Administrative support in credit operation process
- Check documents for credit application which is already approved by system whether the documents are attached properly and they match to the information in system or not.
- Take charge of all inbound phone call to transfer to each credit analyst
- Response the inbound phone call from sales department to inform the result of credit decision which were assessed by credit analyst (e.g. Approval or Decline).
- Propose new practice to improve team’s efficiency
2. Generate reports
- Prepare internal reports to share current status which is showing TAT (i.e. Turn Around Time) and the number of applications credit team have handled on daily/monthly/ad-hoc basis
3. Supporting general Credit Operations issues
- Supporting AD hoc request by underwriting manager and department head.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferable
Underwriting experience more than 1 years
3. Specific knowledge
Problem solving, interpersonal communication, etc.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315