Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
- Execution of Quality- and Test planning of battery assembly. Initiation, maintenance and development projects according to Quality Plan.
- Contribution in Product- and Process FMEAs.
- Actualization of quality control plan influenced by failure cause. Maintain actualized control plans throughout the project development.
- Planning and execution of measures for process monitoring and process control.
- Evaluation of machine capability studies.
- Leading of battery sampling process (production process and product approval)
- Training and qualification measures to production-orientated employees.
- Coordinate the implementation capabilities of the machine, process and evaluation, both during the start-up of the project and in series.
- Participation in project meetings and reporting of quality related items.
- Education: Studies or vocational trainin in quality management/assurance/planning.
- Experience: more than 2 years in Q-Sector in international environment.
- General knowledge regarding of 8D Problem solving and Core Tools (MSA, SPC, APQP, PPAP, FMEA).
- Fluent Polish and English or German.
- Competences: Problem solving ability, open minded and will to learn, ability to work within the team; strong communication skills; ability to plan, organize and prioritize work; ability to obtain and process information, analyze quantitive data, create and edit written reports; self-dependence and flexibility; engagement and high degree of proactivity.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315