Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world's largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Information about the department
Group Controlling manages corporate-wide mid/long term planning based on corporate strategy, annual planning actual analysis and reporting to local management and HQ. Exposure to senior management as well as to various offices/ departments.
Group Controlling consists of approx. 20 members with male/female ratio of 50/50 and from various different countries.
Seeking for highly motivated candidates, interested in developing Finance and Controlling professional career in cross- functional and cross-cultural environment.
Your Roles and Tasks
- Responsible for periodical planning (short-term/long-term) and target setting for all projects (product and non-product related) within Daimler Trucks Asia
- Monitor monthly funding spending and commitments, analyze gaps between actuals and targets and communicate results to top management
- Prepare and maintain monthly funding report
- Analyze funding trends and improve forecast accuracy using historical data, trends and expert projections from the key offices
- Improve funding steering models/methods and establish a lean process utilizing different IT technologies (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Communicate and collaborate with Daimler Trucks global funding team on central topics
Qualifications - External
- Academic background in business administration (accounting / finance) or economics
- Practical experience in controlling, managerial accounting in global company preferred
- Strong grasp of general accounting concepts
- Advanced skills in PC and MS offices (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Personal skill requirement
- Analytical skills, quick thinker, result-driven
- Ability to learn in a dynamic and constantly changing environment required
- Ability to streamline and automate complex processes
- Willingness to work in an international team
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills required
- English level: Business
- Japanese level: is an advantage
- Global mind-set (open for assignments abroad)
- Interest in automotive / manufacturing industry
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315