Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring to society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. Our objective is to further strengthen our global presence and bring our business to new heights by using the unique synergies and passion of our global team.
Description of Research & Development
You will be working in the "High-Voltage Battery and Charging System department" on state-of-the-art technology, specifically new HV-charging system development projects, in the field of electrification of commercial vehicles. The team you will be joining consists of highly dynamic, diverse and experienced individuals who constantly challenge the conventional thought processes in a traditional industry.
Your Roles and Tasks
- Primarily responsible for HW/SW of high voltage AC/DC charging systems in our electric vehicle portfolio
- Definition of high voltage AC/DC charging system functions
- Support troubleshooting of hardware/software issues for releases
- Test case specification and validation
- Support integration of HW/SW during prototype development
- Support Quality processes (FMEA)
- Analyze design of charging units in the existing product range
- Functional safety ISO26262: system ASIL level definition
- Bench-marking and monitoring latest trends in the market
- Charging system concept creation for future and global truck segments
- Hardware/Software development for Electric Vehicle (EV) components
- Solid foundation in power electronics development
- Experience with microprocessor, automotive ECUs etc.
- Experience with EV system architectures and control systems
- Experience with automotive communication protocols (Eg. CAN standards)
- Experience with requirement management tools (Eg. DOORS)
- Experience with automotive hardware design protocols and tools ( Eg. SPICE)
- Experience with automotive CAN tools (Eg. CANoe, CANape etc.)
- Proven ability to debug failures at component level
- Passion for automotive electrification
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics Engineering, or a related field of study
- 3+ years of relevant experience in AC/DC HV-charging systems is preferable
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315