Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
- Responsibility for the functioning of the battery production and ensuring the continuity of production in terms of efficiency, quality, timeliness, and cost optimization.
- Manage the production process and ensure the quality and quantity of components. Analysis of errors.
- Ensuring safety regulations and standards in the high-voltage battery production environment, including organization of required trainings for subordinate team.
- Regular control of the budget and costs of subordinate production area. Ensure continuous improvement of production indicators. Coordination and optimization of production and logistics processes in a sub-area (using Mercedes Production System tools).
- Introduce, together with a subordinate team, a system aiming at continuous improvement of parameters.
- Leadership of a team consisting of up to 40 employees. Develop skills of subordinate team.
- Planning employment according to the requirements of current and long-term production programs.
- Education: at least vocational school or secondary school.
- 5 years of experience in production company, preferably in the automotive industry and multi-national corporations.
- Electrical background and experience beneficiary.
- Experience in greenfield is not required but ‘nice-to-have’.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: mandatory fluent Polish and good German or English.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, analytical thinking and results-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, reliability and accountability.
- Proficient IT knowledge in Microsoft Windows/Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High ethical standards, involvement and identification with the Mercedes-Benz ideals.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315