Daimler Mobility Services GmbH
WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler Mobility AG. More than two hundred employees worldwide develop and shape the mobility of the future.
The cooperation and portfolio management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the new Mobility Joint Ventures between the Daimler AG and BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), REACH NOW (multimodal), FREE NOW (ride-hailing), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). This ensures that urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of customers.
With our services around autonomous mobility, our digital payment service "Mercedes pay" and the Urban Mobility Team, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility. Our digital concepts support the development of flexible and environmentally friendly mobility solutions.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus.
Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability. We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
- You are responsible for the projects acquisition, steering and implementation of our end-to-end operational excellence for new partners
- You are the trusted operations advisor for our business partners, delivering top-notch operations expertise and consultancy services
- You serve as the lead point of contact for all key client matters and act as our business partners' voice into the organization
- You analyze our business partners' demand and use cases, act as a sparring partner and make specific recommendations for the right operations functionalities and solutions
- You are guiding our business partners through the implementation of our operations solutions
- You build, maintain and nurture sustainable relationships with our internal and external stakeholders
- You specify our business partners' requirements and mediate between requirements and internal capabilities
- You are responsible for the constant communication with our internal stakeholders to adjust and coordinate the strategy and forecast
- You work on scaling of operations, monetization concepts and new business models
- You bring new ideas, operational innovation and solutions to improve Digital Services Operations
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of Business (Master or Bachelor Degree)
- You have > 3 years of professional experience in the area of Digital Services Operations
- You have a broad understanding of on-demand Digital Mobility Services including market trends, market players, data flows and regulations
- You are capable of communicating the complex topic of Operations successfully on various hierarchical levels, from development to senior management
- You feel a strong sense of ownership, intrinsic motivation and are capable of working in virtual teams
- You have profound experience in management of international projects
- You have a proven track record of successfully executed IT-projects
- You have fluent Business German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You are result- and success-oriented with a hands-on mentality, flexibility, resilience and pronounced solution orientation in a fast growing and agile environment
- You show a strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify business opportunities and risks
- You are able to motivate yourself and work autonomously
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
- Modern and dynamic work environment
- Flexible and mobile working
- Lunch allowance, fresh fruit & cereals as well as free drinks
- Attractive fitness offer
- Unique mobility allowance
- Numerous employee discounts
- Excellent infrastructure
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online via www.daimler.com/career (Reference Number 227648).
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH: email@example.com
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315