Mercedes-Benz Taiwan Ltd.
1. Analyze overall economic situation and automotive industry competition, and provide insight to define strategy.
2. Monitor dealer quantitative and qualitative performances, and provide short & mid-term improvement recommendations.
3. Generate regular sales operation BI reports (wholesale/retail) in order to support the overall business steering for BU managers.
4. Involvement and contribute in the business development of MBPC, smart, AMG, MB Van, and MB Select Business.
5. Coordinate department activities and ad-hoc tasks.
*Eligibility of Benefit Programs will follow the internal related guidelines.
1. Bachelor Degree with minimum 3 years working experiences of related function in automotive industry.
2. In-depth knowledge of premium car industry, wholesale and retail operations, vehicle logistic management, and competitive market environment.
3. Good presentations skills and well-versed in PC operations (PowerPoint and Excel excellence highly preferred)
4. Good communication, coordination and negotiation skills
5. Analytical and complex thinking
6. Proactive and team collaboration
7. Fluent in Mandarin and English
8. Valid work permit in Taiwan is a must
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315