Daimler Mobility Services GmbH
WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler Mobility AG. More than two hundred employees worldwide develop and shape the mobility of the future.
The cooperation and portfolio management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the new Mobility Joint Ventures between the Daimler AG and BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), REACH NOW (multimodal), FREE NOW (ride-hailing), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). This ensures that urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of customers.
With our services around autonomous mobility, our digital payment service "Mercedes pay" and the Urban Mobility Team, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility. Our digital concepts support the development of flexible and environmentally friendly mobility solutions.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus.
Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability. We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
- As part of the Payment operations team youll be the hub for all process-related topics of our global payment platform - using your passion for innovation and technology to drive our processes forward as precisely and flawlessly as possible
- Youll be monitoring the performance of our existing partners, ensuring our payment flows and systems are running smoothly.
- You are working with our IT teams to resolve incidents for any payment related issue, taking over the communication with external and internal partners
- Youll be involved in the full life cycle of onboarding from implementation of new partners, to the supervision and analysis of their performance
- Youll ensure timely and professional communication within internal and external parties as well as meeting that department deadlines are met in a timely manner
- You monitor the performance of our merchants, partners, and service providers, and escalate issues as needed
- You support Audit and Compliance as needed
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business or gained equivalent work experience
- You have gained your first experience in the financial and/or eCommerce business (preferably in the online payment sector)
- You have comprehensive working knowledge in the online payment industry, including a profound understanding of payment processes
- You have strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills
- You have a passion for processes and detailed work
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- You are fluent business German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You enjoy working in an international team, showing initiative and introducing new ideas
- You are passionate about future mobility concepts
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
- Modern and dynamic work environment
- Flexible and mobile working
- Lunch allowance, fresh fruit & cereals as well as free drinks
- Attractive fitness offer
- Unique mobility allowance
- Numerous employee discounts
- Excellent infrastructure
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online via www.daimler.com/career (Reference Number 227926).
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH: firstname.lastname@example.org
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315