Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
12 - 18 years of Sound experience in developing Automotive SW solutions, 3-4 years of line management experience - people, customer and suppliers.
- Lead Telematics and Diagnostics Development for Trucks and Buses
- 12+ years of experience in core technical part of automotive embedded software development and 3-4 years of line management experience - people, customer, suppliers.
- Responsible to lead a team of about 20-25 engineers
- Analyze the performance of the functions; take up improvement / optimization with Suppliers.
- Handle customer aspects, optimally create and manage resources and meet the cost, quality of delivery goals.
- Customer relationship and technology understanding, for software development as per the organization strategy
- Responsible for effective engagement with internal customers across geography
- Ensure agreed SW Product development releases/deliverables are in line with Daimler release planning & product development process
- Responsible for People management & career development of the team
- Dealing with day to day operation of group & ensure Knowledge build-up of team members, performance monitoring and feedback
- Act as a first point of escalation for all project & business related queries
- As a part of leadership team, ensure alignment & implement project strategy in line with organization strategy
- Lead cross functional activities & collaborate with leadership team as needed
- Flexible to travel globally based on business need to participate in various supplier discussions, technical and management discussions
Automotive domain expertise
- Extensive experience in managing projects in the area of Telematics / connectivity SW development for vehicles
- Strong automotive domain knowledge in the area of E/E product development
- Experience working with global /local suppliers for product development & for series introduction of components would be a plus
- Good experience of various quality standards & practices for automotive product development
- Demonstrates good business acumen, strong inter-personal relationship skills, excellent communication and team work skills
- Knowledge of German/Japanese language will be helpful
Bachelors or Masters of Engineering in Mechatronics, Electrical or Electronics stream
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315