Daimler Greater China Ltd.
1. Derive and implement China specific requirements, based on own experience and in cooperation with RD C/x departments
- Communicate and drive the implementation of the CHN specifics and uniques in vehicle projects (via PLS and Commodity Group work) and functional and module strategies (China Requirement Working Groups, collaboration with RD/x).
- Define R&H performance targets and develop respective measures together with RD/x.
2. Development and adjustment of R&H functional testing to China specific conditions and requirements
- Develop R&H testing procedures to meet major use cases in China in order to evaluate and approve function in China
- Distinguish most harming and customer related parameters based on field researches, customer observation and feedback of component responsible engineers in RD in order to design tailored systematic
3. Plan and conduct R&H testing in China
- Plan required vehicles to implement testing and give release af in accordance with project plan or MDS process
- Vehicle, parts and resources preparation
- Coordinate tests on test benches of DGRC and 3rd parties
- Maintenance as well as completion in a timely manner and within project timeline
- Conduct R&H tests accordingly to MB standards and customers satisfaction
- Regularly report testing progress
4. Issue finding, tracking and documentation
- Proper documentation of any issue findings in systems accordingly
- Reproduce issues and support further analysis
- Report the updated failure solving status at issue tracking platforms
Master degree mechanical engineering or automotive engineering or similar
Good driving skills.
Graduates with first experience in automotive industry (including internships)
working experience at OEM’s or suppliers for R&H testing and development is a plus
Familiar with vehicle development process is an advantage.
Working experience in international company is a plus.
Longer stay in Germany or abroad (Business or education) is an advantage.
- Specific Knowledge
Capable of evaluating test vehicles regarding R&H behaviour
Solid knowledge of chassis concepts
Experience with R&H simulation & measurement tools
Sensitive for issue detection, root cause analysis and system performance evaluation.
Teamwork spirit with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Advanced MS Office skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Willingness to travel inside China and foreign countries.
Fluent English and Chinese (oral, writing, listening and reading) is mandatory; German is an advantage
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315