Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
- Central expert and contact person for all issues concerning measurement and test bench technology for High Voltage Batteries in the series production environment. Testing technologies include mainly electrical tests during the process or end-of-line tests as well as leaktests.
- Responsibility for detailed error analysis of High-Voltage Batteries during commissioning and series phase.
- Responsibility for evaluation and assessment of battery tests.
- Responsibility for root cause analysis in the event of test bench problems
- Responsibility for commissioning and support of commissioning stations and serial production test benches.
- Support for planning, development and introduction of new test concepts for HV batteries in production environment and support of suppliers during commissioning, start-up of new test stand and production facilities.
- Responsibility for developing of proposals for optimal time balancing of battery test stands regarding to cycle time and process optimization.
- Support of production during tests, new start-ups and serial production.
- Responsibility for selection, procurement and management of test equipment and measurement software.
- Responsibility for the interface management to the development teams, production planning, maintenance, the machine and component suppliers.
- Successful university degree in electrical engineering or related fields.
- Several years of professional experience in measuring and testing technology, in particular electrical performance indicators and leak test processes.
- First professional experience in a comparable position with knowledge of lithium-ion batteries desirable.
- Analytical and structured approach to work.
- Self-reliant way of working.
- High degree of personal initiative, assertiveness and team ability.
- Good language skills in English (min. B1), German desirable (A2).
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315