Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
- Controlling of Incoming orders
- Daily controlling of incoming JIS (Just-In-Sequence) orders.
- Plausibility check of changes in order volumes (part number level). If necessary contact the costumer.
- Identify consequences for delivery situation in case of changing JIS orders.
- Sequence planning for production lines
- Defining the assembly program (part number in the right sequence).
- Adjust sequence planning to restrictions such as quality issues, production availability, personnel situation as well as part availability.
- Synchronize sequence planning in the production network between Jawor, Kölleda and Stuttgart.
- Ensure availability of every single costumer order
- Control stock levels (for every part number).
- Constant contact with engine dispatch team.
- Prioritize production orders for urgent truck loads.
- Education: Technical / Secondary School or higher (University degree) preferably with logistical background
- Experience: Several years in logistic related functions. Process planning, material management, project management, transport management etc.
- Language knowledge: Polish and English, some level of German is preferred
- Computer skills: Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Self-reliance, results orientation, ability to work in a team and in an autonomous way
- Willingness for business travels to Germany during ramp up
- SAP knowledge and Experience in greenfield is not required but ‘nice-to-have’
- Proactive nature, highly motivated, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315