Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd.
Assisting pre-term manager to monitor daily operations to ensure all agents perform well based on pre-set target on task completions and other operational KPI
Giving the instruction and help to agents who might have the problem to answer
Help to solve the escalated customer complaint if possible
Assisting pre-term manager to carry out regular QC to ensure call quality
Assisting pre-term manager to calculate every agent’s overall performance based on pre-set performance scorecard.
Support lease-end call during peak time
Facilitate in various process improvement projects and activities to further increase operational efficiency
Facilitate to analyze current operational system to generate system optimization plan or facilitate to execute new system function testing
Support various remarketing-related tasks to support leasing business and customer retention
Conduct other tasks as required to support achievement of the company’s business objectives
- 5 years’ experience in Service/ credit operation experience in bank, CRM or other finance related industry;
- Call center/customer service center working experience is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong customer-oriented mind-set;
- Strong pressure handling capability, especially with escalated customer complaints;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in developing and designing solutions, Reliable and accurate in details;
- Good communication skills
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Good project management skills;
- Proficient MS Office skill such as excel, PPT, etc.; CMS system operating experience preferred
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315