Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co., Ltd.
Objective of job
To coordinate administrative tasks among central Logistics team and 3 VPC teams; VPC projects support and follow up.
1. Centrally coordinate 3 VPC’s administrative issues and requests.
2. Follow up the proceedings for the paper documents to ensure efficiency business.
3. Provide administrative support to central logistics team, coordinate team activities and events.
VPC operation coordination
1. Follow up the central team instructions with 3 VPC teams.
2. Collect issues and feedbacks from 3 VPCs, communicate with different central teams & departments to reconcile the requests and operation solutions.
3. Collect and consolidate operation data from 3 VPCs.
4. KPI management and follow up.
1. Participate in VPC related projects. e.g. tender; process optimize.
Support on project management, coordination.
2. Communicate with internal department and external supplier resources organize regular meetings as well as coordinate activities to pursue time schedules.
3. Resonisble for meeting and project documentation and reporting
1. Logistics cost analysis and reporting.
2. Monthly VPC operation KPI data such as leadtime, rework, stock aging analysis and reporting;
3. Other analysis or reporting per management request
1. Work as the window person with financial department, set up annual budget plan for productive and non-productive cost.
2. Master EBP system , responsible for budget management and to provide procurement-related support for projects and purchase
3. Daily Monitor VPC related service cost, conduct monthly payment and follow up.
1. Internal & external audit arrangement; follow-up with measures for internal processes improvement
2. Any other tasks assigned
- Bachelor's Degree, supply chain management major is a plus
- Good command of oral and written English
- 3+ years working experiences in Logistics functions, preferred with experiences in Vehicle Distribution Center operations
- Competent in data processing, analysis and reporting.
- Self-motivated, diligent, self disciplined and customer oriented.
- Experienced in logistics service tender.
- Strong sense of cost control.
- Excellent in multi-task handling.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315