Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
- Align with Manager about the Write off plan in the beginning of month.
- Submit and complete the write-off procedures in time and within budget.
- Deliver write-off report to Accounting monthly.
- Summarize the write-off comments.
Delinquency case Collection
- Calling early delinquent customers (including retail, CV & Fleet customers) from early stage
- Identify risk and follow up phone call collection activities to be in line with working process and standard through various collection measures.
- Curing delinquent accounts in early stage and escalate to supervisor
- Enable to conduct escalation cases and investigation work in a timely manner
- Approach customers in professional and good manner
Conduct other tasks as required by your supervisor to support achievement of the company’s business objectives.
Bachelor degree in finance/ business /law
Good English, both in written and spoken
Collections, credit or other related experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, guarantee company or other related finance industry or function for at least 2 years
Sound knowledge about Microsoft applications
Good analytical and communication skills.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315