Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co., Ltd.
Objective of job
To conduct the transport damage claim works on the transport services from VPCs to dealers for region South and East Dealers.
1 Transport Damage Claim handling for region South and East
- Receive the damage claim request from dealers, handle the claim properly in collaboration with Transportation Service Provider and Insurer (possibly also involving Regional District Manager and Customer Service team).
- Handle with high priority the high value claim cases, and the claims requiring for depreciations.
- Reflect the VPC-related claims by dealers into VPC daily operations and processes.
- Manage the damage claim system, and submit change request for the system to continuous improve efficiency
2 Transport Operations and Reporting
- Maintain the transportation master data and relevant systems for new dealers and dealer information change
- Maintain new cities and lead time data accordingly into contracts and reporting
- Arrange MBCL company car transportation from VPCs to Beijing
- Analysis data, and generate regular reporting on transport lead time and cost
- Back up other transport operations on contract, payment, daily transport orders, etc.
3 Bidding Platform Management
- To manage the bidding system (special car auctioning platform towards dealers), plan the budget, and raise the change request
- Upload inspection result of bidding cars into system
- Upload rework history of bidding cars into system
4 Administrative works and Projects
- Implement projects/ provide support upon request from supervisor
- Process improvement in relating to transport lead time, dealer feedback, sales request and transport damage claim
- Bachelor's Degree, similar major is a plus;
- Good command of oral and written English.
- 2+ years working experiences in Automobile industry.
- Working experience in Vehicle Logistics, Aftersales is highly preferred.
- Strong sense of driving improvement changes and quality controls.
- Excellent multi-tasking and interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of office computer software, process mapping software.
- Technical or engineering background in Automobile/ Logistics field.
- Excellent oral and written English.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315