Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
· Ensure ongoing process of agent management based on credit rules, outsourcing guidelines, and compliance or CBIRC requirement.
· Manage agent selection, agent visit plan and agent incident handling.
· Manage the process of repossession, transportation, inventory and warehouse management for repossessed vehicles.
· Manage commission & payment process.
· Manage home visit and documents collection management.
Collection Process and Policy Optimization
· Lead optimizing and streamline agent management process or system enhancement to improve productivity and efficiency..
· Update manual or process regularly to ensure the achievement of collection strategy.
· Coordinate the internal/external audit activities, collection strategy support and fraud detection.
· Support Sr. Manager establish feasible collection policies and process for collection team, incl. forming the local collections resource network, i.e. collection agencies.
· Hiring, training, support and supervision of subordinates in department.
· Provide daily management and coaching on team colleagues.
· Support, develop and plan for team member.
· Monitor the team member’s KPI and goal agreement.
•Bachelor degree in Law/Finance/Business
•Relevant collection or agent management experience in a Financial Services Company or Bank with focus on collections for at least 4 years.
•Have rich experience about team management.
•Sound knowledge of collection and agent processes tools
•Good analytical and communication skills.
•Excellent people management and organizational skills
•Sound knowledge about Microsoft applications
•Good English, both in written and spoken
•Legal knowledge is a plus
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315