Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co., Ltd.
Objective of job
Manage all CESAR Demand requirements for all comprehensive legal entities in China (BMBS, BBAC, MBAFC, DGRD, MBLC, etc.) and coordinate for GO(Global Ordering) system.
1 Yearly CESAR Demand Release
• Managing CESAR Demand Release (2 releases per year);
• Communicate Demand Release related information with Business Unit;
• Ensure local change request engaged with Wholesale & Retail process.
2 CESAR Demand Management
• Ensure proper demand, change, test and release management are utilizing Daimler HQ Methodologies and being followed by the team and business partners in order to achieve successful release of new enhancement to all sales applications;
• Review and Approve BRD and HLD documents. Ensure high quality and no negative impact to local systems and interfaces;
• Coordinate internal communication for BU requester & local IT
• Work closely with HQ Demand Team for change request implementation within agreed Leadtime
• Enhancement of existing methods and processes
3 Project planning
• Planning of complex projects with a high number of interfaces/work packages in co-ordination with project members and project management
• Creation of project schedules incl. milestones, resource plans, cost plans, etc.
• Creation and implementation of communication concepts
• Ensure the overall project knowledge transfer
• Evaluation of best practice/lessons learned
4 CESAR DFE Training
• Coordinate with ND/IT for yearly Training Plan
• Ensure Training document updated timely and knowledge well transferred to Trainer
• Conduct regular on-site Training support and obtain 1st tier training evaluation via necessary Dealer visit
5 Coordination for GO
• As representative of business unit in China towards HQ GO IT team and Sales Operation team. Take lead in the trouble shooting discussion related to GO system.
• Support BUs in China with demand forecast processes and systems(BCAP/PBK) to ensure a smooth information flow to HQ and BBAC.
- Bachelor Degree and above
- Profound MB product knowledge;
- Excellent Knowledge of processes and project management methods;
- Highly analytical and strategic thinking
- Have solid GO knowledge and familiar with business processes related to ordering and distribution.
- Strong communication and presentation skill;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of processes;
- Fluent in English. German language preferred.
- SAP knowledge is plus .
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315