Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled engineers to help us design & develop UI Software Framework & Features for next-generation Mercedes-Benz vehicles at our R&D Division in Bangalore, India. This role is to work closely with our counterparts in Germany to define and implement software architectures, UI Concept & Feature development on the latest automotive embedded platforms for MBUX.
• Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience in Architecture & software programming – UI Framework, Application Design, Implementation & testing reusable software components for embedded platforms.
• Experience in UI implementation.
• Development of UI modules with Qt/QML.
• Experience in C/C++ programming with Embedded Linux knowledge.
• Experience with version control (Git), Cmake, Unit Testing and CI/CD.
• Enable high responsiveness between UI specification/style guide development/changes and UI module delivery.
• Ensure timely delivery of tasks according to product back log
• Ensure good quality of delivery
• Experience in infotainment display / instrument cluster projects is a plus
• Experience in agile software development process (SCRUM/KANBAN)
• Ability to lead a team.
• Excellent communication and team work skills.
Master's degree in Computer Science, software engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in C/C++ programming.
• Good hands on experience and knowledge in GUI development with Qt/QML.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, recognize and explain connections between cause-and-effect, and develop concrete, viable solutions, taking risks and obstacles into account.
• Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints.
• Ability to analyze internal/external technology trends and developments. Active participation in collaborative opportunities to gain skills in new areas to support other team members.
• Ability to work in inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary teams, across multiple time zones.
•Analytical skills for continuous evaluation of ways to improve performance and behavior, focusing on efficiency and quality.
• Knowledge in developing UIs (Views, Widgets, Business Logic, etc.)
• Familiar with developing Unit Tests and SW functional tests for own code.
• Demonstrated ability to implement high quality software for series development.
• Experienced in agile collaboration models (e.g. SCRUM/KANBAN)
• Extensive knowledge in various UI frameworks and technologies for embedded and mobile platforms such as Qt, HTML5, OpenGL & EBGuide.
• Experience in UI development for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment applications preferred.
• Experience working with automotive tier-1 suppliers a plus.
• Good communication and team player skills.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315