Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication or in a relevant stream.
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience & Skills
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in APM with AppDynamics and Azure Monitor
- Hands on experience with APM and have a deep knowledge of AppDynamics and Azure Monitor
- Hands on experience in Scala and Java.
- Past association with AppDynamics will be a big plus.
- Experiences with Docker will be a big plus.
- Experience in distributed server performance analysis and troubleshooting.
- Experience in VMware/virtual server experience.
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages like Perl/Python is a plus.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, and providing support for Application Performance Monitoring and Instrumentation with the primary focus on AppDynamics and Azure Monitor.
- Help define and implement best practices for Production Application Management monitoring
- Assist engineers with production Infrastructure Monitoring
- Ability to develop necessary POCs & POVs in sandbox/testing environment
- Ability to support setup and configuration of the APM tool
- Assist in building an APM Centre of Excellence
- Operating system and server architecture knowledge of UNIX/Windows/virtual systems
- Assist development teams with application and server troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Programming automation (VBA /VB.Net, JAVA or major scripting languages such as Perl and Python, Unix/Linux shell scripts)
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315