Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Vehicle inventory management
· Manage inventory audit task follow the internal policy, credit rules and transportation And Inventory Management process.
· Make sure all audit report adheres to 4-eye principle to ensure the accuracy and timeliness.
· Sent out monthly inventory report and quarterly 4 eye result check report
Home visit management
· Assign the home visit work based on system SLA requirement.
· Evaluated and Scored for each home visit report.
· Overall review on the service quality of home visit agents and sent out monthly home visit report.
Collection commission and payment
· Manage commission and payment task fully follow the internal policy and process, corporate guidelines, compliance requirement and internal guideline/SOP.
· Make sure all payment are submitted correctly and timely.
· All payment monthly forecast and accrual to related department.
Documents borrowing management
· Make sure daily documents borrowing requests handled timely.
· Weekly follow up the borrowing status.
· Monthly borrowing status report to CTM.
· Support of Manager in other tasks and projects
Bachelor degree in finance/ business /law
- Experience Agent management or collection e xperience in a financial services company, bank, or law firm in collection area for at least 1 years or equivalent business and operational experience with focus on collections and litigation.
- Specific Knowledge
Good communication skills
Sound knowledge about Microsoft applications
Legal knowledge is a plus
Good English in written and spoken is a plus
Driven license and familiar with vehicle is a plus
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315