Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
• Develop and Manage training and quality controls for entire Operations area
• Develop all SOP’s for Operations
• Ensure necessary assessments have been completed, and provide regular updates on training strategy.
• Identify and develop strategies for individual and departmental employee development opportunities.
• Present findings and recommendations to management team.
• Facilitate instruction for vendor and internal staff.
• Provide on-site training certification to vendor as needed.
• Develop, implement and execute a full onboarding training curriculum for new hires.
• Onboarding training plan would cover the new hire journey from new hire to actual process work of position
• Training would encompass; System, policies and procedures, work instructions, work effectiveness.
• Develop quality assessments for Operations that ensure compliance of procedures and policies
• Analyze quality results and create actions to improve results
• KPIs are to be utilized to identify key performance opportunities to create training and quality improvement plans.
• Track all results and share findings and suggestions with management team;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance of other equivalents
• Minimum 5 years experience in a financial services company, bank or other finance related industry or function
• Minimum 5 years people management experience
• Contact Center Management is mandatory
• Sound knowledge of auto finance industry practice and operational processes or corporate banking operations processes
• Excellent people management skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Good project management skills
• Strong organizational, and process design skills
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315